The Truth About Five Star Hotels
Hotels came into existence before centuries. Travelling has been a passion of men from ancient times, and hotels were supposed to be placed to take rest. No, believe it or not, I’m not about to embark on one of those rants about 5 star hotels in Sharjah not actually being five-star hotels, cockroaches in my soup, pee in the swimming pool or building sites next to the hotel. What I am going to talk about is what you can actually expect from a real five-star hotel.
At that time, hotels were houses or cottages offered to stay for the money. The word hotel is derived from the French word ‘hotel,’ which in turn came from ‘hote’, which means host. With time people’s perception of hotels too changed. Today Stars are added to the hotel’s name to represent their comfort and luxury.
There are few six-star and seven-star hotels, but people are more familiar with five-star hotels. Burj Al Arab, which is situated, is supposed to be the only seven-star hotel in the world. Different criteria rate hotels in different places, but in the majority of places the star rating is in effect.
5 star hotels in Sharjah are supposed to be the best accommodation facility available. People expect something great from a five-star hotel, and it is the responsibility of the hotel owner and the staff to provide anything and everything the customer desires.
A five-star hotel will have a well-organized parking facility, experienced staff, excellent food, and palace-like rooms. While deciding whether a hotel is five stars or not, there are some pre-requirements that have to be satisfied.
- The staff to guest ratio should be adequately maintained, and the staff should be trained to treat the guest well.
- 24 hours room service should be available, and reception, concierge and other facilities should be adequately organized
- The rooms should be adequately furnished with the best quality of furniture. As no ordinary people come to a five-star hotel, the facilities of the hotel should also be above average. The rooms should be maintained such that the visitors should go again and again
- The restaurant is one of the main things that have to be well above average. If everything else is excellent and the food is not that good, I guarantee they won’t come again to your hotel. A multi-cuisine restaurant should be there with a great bunch of cooks. People always search for verity and quality. If your restaurant can provide them both, then your five-star hotel will be the primary option for them.
- Life is incomplete without fun. If your hotel can provide excellent facilities for entertainment, then it will be a great boon for you. A DJ night or a music show by some celebrity singer can enhance the reputation of your hotel.
The first and foremost thing which you have to consider is the physical appearance of your hotel. It’s said “the first impression is the best impression,” the surroundings should be beautiful and clean. Try to make the building structure different so that it can catch the attraction of people even from the nearby roads.